[Histonet] HT Readiness Teleconference Question...

Lott, Robert Robert.Lott <@t> bhsala.com
Thu Aug 28 12:01:47 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry to bother everyone with this.... but after the I completed the NSH teleconference last week on HT Exam Readiness
(on August 20th), I received a question (via e-mail) from a lady in Cape Girardeau, MO.

I have tried to answer her question with a response... but keep getting one of those "dreaded" System Admin... Undeliverable messages...  the e-mail address does not exist!

I have carefully checked that I correctly replied and even copied and pasted the address...but to no avail.

If anyone is on the list from there... or even nearby, please get in touch.

Thanks!
Robert L. Lott, HTL(ASCP)
Manager, Anatomic Pathology
Baptist Health System