[Histonet] Muscle Enzyme Histochemistry

MONICA D. LOCKHART Monica.Lockhart at luhs.org
Mon Feb 25 11:33:33 CST 2019

Hello Histology World!!!

Can muscle placed in Gluteraldehyde be processed for structure?  In this situation, all tissue was placed in Glut and we need to perform Enzyme Histochemistry but we have no fresh tissue.

Thanks for your help.

Monica D. Lockhart, BBA, HT (ASCP) PBT
Supervisor Clinical Labs Histology
Loyola University Medical Center
2160 S. First Ave, Bldg 110 Rm 2290
Maywood, IL  60153
(o) 708.327.2608
(c) 708.692.8361
monica.lockhart at luhs.org

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.