[Histonet] Subject: braf (v6001e)

Tim Higgins tim.higgins at cddmedical.com
Wed Sep 19 13:06:20 CDT 2018

Hey Charles,

I am sure you have thought about this but your retrieval process could be too stringent if you are having over expression.

Thanks,

Timothy Higgins, HT(ASCP), QIHC(ASCP)cm
Histology Supervisor
Center for Disease Detection/LabCorp
Tim.higgins at cddmedical.com

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:43:17 -0400
From: Charles Riley <criley at dpspa.com>
To: Histo List <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] braf (v6001e)

Does anyone use this antibody on the Leica Bond systems?

I have used several different vendors to validate this antibody but the
Docs say all of them are over staining or not working correctly (I've gone
down to 1:5000 on the dilution on all of them).

If anyone has any suggestions on protocols or vendors that have worked for
you (other than Ventana) please let me know. Thanks

--

Charles Riley BS  HT, HTL(ASCP)CM

Histopathology Coordinator/ Mohs