[Histonet] Unstained slides

Ana Maluenda Ana.Maluenda at baker.edu.au
Tue Sep 4 20:34:47 CDT 2018

Hi all,

It has been very interesting reading all your comments on unstained slides. This has been a forever discussion I always have everywhere I go in different research institutes. So expanding the topic, I wonder what's everyone's opinion on unstained cryosections? How long are they reliable to be used for IHC?

Kind regards,

Ana

Ana Maluenda
Research Assistant
Atherothrombosis and Vascular Biology Laboratory

Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
75 Commercial Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
P (03) 8532 1359 E Ana.Maluenda at baker.edu.au W www.baker.edu.au