[Histonet] (no subject)

histogirl4 <@t> gmail.com histogirl4 <@t> gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:14:37 CDT 2014

Job Opportunity: Pathology Associates of Greenville is seeking a full-time Histotechnologist/Histotechnician, to join practice.

We are a free-standing anatomic pathology laboratory with hospital affiliations, staffed by five pathologists and two full-time Histotechnologists/Histotechnicians. Our laboratory is fully automated, We perform routine surgical pathology, few non-gyn cytology, special stains (Histochemisty) and Immunhistochemistry (IHC). Requirements for the successful applicant-- Strong Work Ethics_ Excellent Interpersonal Skills and willinf to assit in Frzen Sections and maintaining policies and procedures of The Histology Laboratory, Canidates are preferably ASCP Certified/Eligible, Intereseted applicants may fax their resume to 903-454-1716.

E-mail addreass: ebrmo <@t> yahoo.com

Sent from Windows Mail