[Histonet] Blade Rationing

Curt c.tague <@t> Pathologyarts.com
Mon Jun 17 16:16:04 CDT 2013

That's penny pinching right there. I'd say fine, you tell me when to change blades and then put through the crap slides they get. Just avoid the calculi and staples at all costs... sometimes these number crunchers don't think.

Curt

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Teresa Moore
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 2:11 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Blade Rationing

I work in a hospital, there are three of us on this particular shift and we cut approx. 200 blocks, give or take a few.  Our histo lab manager is telling us we should only be using one pack of blades (50 per pack) a month.  I'm wondering what other techs think of this especially lab managers and supervisors.

tmoore9k <@t> gmail.com