[Histonet] Anyone know if commercial antibodies to KCA-1 and/or KCA-2 (Kupffer cell antibodies) are available?

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Jun 4 14:03:23 CDT 2013

Christy

This is not necessarily specific for kupffer cells it will stain other macrophages but F4/80 does stain Kupffer cells.  I guess I should ask which species, ED-1 will work in rat, the F4/80 in mouse and I have heard that Iba-1 stains macrophages in mice nicely that's a microglia marker, but we have not tried it on any other tissue than brain so far.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592