[Histonet] Antibody IDH1

Roger Heyna rheyna <@t> lumc.edu
Fri Feb 22 15:51:53 CST 2013

Billie,

We use Dianova's antibody and purchase it from Fisher. We've performed this stain for a little over six months and seem to be having success with the following protocol:

Dianova's IDH1 R132H Antibody, Diluted 1:100
Ventana Benchmark XT, iView Detection
Standard CC1
37 degrees C
32 minute antibody incubation
A/B Block

I hope this helps!

Roger Heyna
Maywood, IL

>>> "Zimmerman, Billie" <BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu> 2/22/2013 3:20 PM >>>
Does anyone perform this antibody?? We can't get it to work on the Ventana Ultra.  PhenoPath in Seattle performs it on the Dako autostainer using a small size polymer detection kit.  I would appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Billie Zimmerman

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.