[Histonet] centrifuge?

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 10:15:57 CDT 2013

In case anyone was wondering, you do need to rebalance it.  However, that
actually means level it, which is what I was going to do anyway!
I was thinking some inside part needed rebalancing, but this is not the
case.
Thanks for those who wrote in.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"