[Histonet] GSH Meeting Jekyll Island April 12 - 14

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:14:00 CDT 2013

The GSH is celebrating 40 years of solid educational opportunities.  We look forward to offering phenomenal NSH approved speakers with some "approved" fun thrown in for good measure. Safe travels to all of you.

Wanda K. Simons, HT (ASCP)
GSH President

WS/bz

Yes, I agree with Wanda. It will be a great meeting and we're going to have fun.  I'm already in "beach mode".
I got my toes in the sand.....not a worry in the world, got a cold Coke in my hand....

See ya,
Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
Secretary GSH
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.