[Histonet] Need parts for old equipment

Cheryl Crowder ccrowder <@t> vetmed.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:50:41 CST 2012

Hello all -

I have been volunteering in a lab with very old equipment.  Although I was
able to find 2 processors, they have both "died".  We do not have the money
to buy even a used processor, so I am looking for refurbished parts.  I am
hoping there are some vendors out there who have parts that we need or if
there is a lab with a processor that works that they don't want we might be
able to pay shipping.

I have a VIP 3000 and need a motor, gear head, bearing washer and roller
washer.  The other processor is a Tissue-Tek II (c. 1983).  I think I need a
optoelectronic switch.

  Any help any one of you can give me, contact me personally.  Thank you in
advance,

Cheryl Crowder, BA, HTL(ASCP)

Animal Science Department

LSU