[Histonet] Ventana vs. Leica Part II : The Revenge

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 13:59:32 CDT 2010

     I want to thank all of you for your helpful input on my Leica vs
Ventana question.  In my opinion, this is exactly what Histonet is best at,
getting unbiased opinions from the people who are actually in the trenches.
By the way, the Ventana rep actually called the histology supervisor here at
7:20 A.M. to try to refute one of the claims.  0720 isn't very early for a
histotech, but it's pretty early for a sales rep.  Does anyone else have any
stories of vendor hijinks to share?  No vendors please.

    Sincerely,

Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL (ASCP)