[Histonet] RE: Equipment maintenance companies in Phoenix AZ?

Maryott, Bridget bridget.maryott <@t> ventana.roche.com
Wed Oct 28 12:41:58 CDT 2009

GTI Microsystems
1022 N Stadem Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

480.968.1930

Ken Alger is great and I wouldn't let anyone else touch my microtome.

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:05:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jill Cox <jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Equipment maintenance companies in Phoenix AZ?
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Hi Netters,Does anyone know of a good histology equipment?maintenance?company in phoenix AZ? Annual maintenance is due so need to schedule soon. Thanks in advance..

Jill Cox HT (ASCP)   ?  ?  ?

Bridget Maryott
Advanced Staining
Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
a member of the Roche Group
1910 E. Innovation Park Drive
Tucson, Arizona  85755

Tel: +1 520 229 4022
mailto: bridget.maryott <@t> ventana.roche.com<mailto:bridget.maryott <@t> ventana.roche.com>

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.