[Histonet] Plants in Histology lab

Maria Katleba Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org
Fri Oct 23 15:49:00 CDT 2009

OMG... now that is the best story I have heard all day!
Thank you for making me laugh :)

Maria

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Bader Siddiki
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 1:44 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Plants in Histology lab

Everybody is writing about the plants in the histology lab.
May be I will share my experience with you in Biochemistry lab at MSU .
Many many years ago when I was a post doc in Biochemistry dept. I had lots
of plants in the window.
One day when I came from lunch, I saw unusual plants along with mine, on
close look, they were marijuana plants.
I almost had heart attack to see these plants in my cubicle, right away I
hid these plants.
On investigation we found that our dish washer had these plants some place
in the lab. and she was hiding it from the professor.
Bader