[Histonet] Plants in Histology lab

Bader Siddiki baderbo <@t> gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:44:22 CDT 2009

Everybody is writing about the plants in the histology lab.
May be I will share my experience with you in Biochemistry lab at MSU .
Many many years ago when I was a post doc in Biochemistry dept. I had lots
of plants in the window.
One day when I came from lunch, I saw unusual plants along with mine, on
close look, they were marijuana plants.
I almost had heart attack to see these plants in my cubicle, right away I
hid these plants.
On investigation we found that our dish washer had these plants some place
in the lab. and she was hiding it from the professor.
Bader