[Histonet] Plants & windows in lab

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Fri Oct 23 08:59:47 CDT 2009

Yes that's exactly what I was going to say - I'd like to toss in my resume,
please! :-)

--On Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:02 PM -0500 Ingles Claire
<CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org> wrote:

># 1- Any openings?
> 2#- I think the ships would depress me a bit as I would constantly be
> reminded that I am not ON said luxury ship. 3#- Still couldn't give up my
> wonderful career though.
> Claire
>

> Linda,
> Patti's lab would make you envious indeed!  Not only does she have
> windows, but she has windows lining the whole length of the lab looking
> onto a canal that has sailboats, as well as luxury ships passing by!  The
> break room has the same view.  The architect wanted the break-room to be
> offices, but Dr. Gown thought his staff needed a space to enjoy when they
> were taking a break.  WOW a pathologist that thinks of his staff.  That's
> a novel concept! Dr. Gown provides a professional Starbucks coffee maker
> that brews coffee to order, as well as provides Stash teas.  He also has
> fresh organic fruit brought in every Monday for the staff, and stocks the
> frig with condiments.  Unfortunately, most of the young people who have
> never had to pitch money in the coffee fund don't appreciate these
> bonuses.  PhenoPath is a great place to work. Akemi Allison-Tacha BS,
> HT(ASCP)HTL

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.