[Histonet] Plants & windows in lab

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Thu Oct 22 22:02:28 CDT 2009

#1- Any openings?
2#- I think the ships would depress me a bit as I would constantly be reminded that I am not ON said luxury ship.
3#- Still couldn't give up my wonderful career though.
Claire

Linda,
Patti's lab would make you envious indeed!  Not only does she have windows, but she has windows lining the whole length of the lab looking onto a canal that has sailboats, as well as luxury ships passing by!  The break room has the same view.  The architect wanted the break-room to be offices, but Dr. Gown thought his staff needed a space to enjoy when they were taking a break.  WOW a pathologist that thinks of his staff.  That's a novel concept!
Dr. Gown provides a professional Starbucks coffee maker that brews coffee to order, as well as provides Stash teas.  He also has fresh organic fruit brought in every Monday for the staff, and stocks the frig with condiments.  Unfortunately, most of the young people who have never had to pitch money in the coffee fund don't appreciate these bonuses.  PhenoPath is a great place to work.
Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT(ASCP)HTL