[Histonet] Leica Stainer Question

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Oct 21 07:48:57 CDT 2009

I use the Leica AutoStainer XL (and love it).  I need to program it for
a run FROM water through the H&E part through to XYL.  I have a program
TO water for special stains, IHC, etc., but have not programmed it for a
run when I mess up and forget to reset for the routine H&E run after
I've done a run to water run.  If you've already figured this out, I'd
appreciate the steps - I'm not lazy, I'm just not a programmer.  Can
anyone help a technologically-challenged person such as myself?  Thanks.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700