[Histonet] novocastra eNOS antibody on rat tissues???

Nejat Yilmaz nyilmaz <@t> mersin.edu.tr
Tue Oct 20 04:25:12 CDT 2009

Dear All,

We're planning to study FFPE rat aorta specimens with anti endothelial
nitric oxide synthase (NOS-3) antibody. We want to perform that with
Novocastra brand anti-eNOS antibody (Product Code: NCL-NOS-3). According to
datasheet the antibody works on human tissues only, other species not tested
yet. Does anybody have any experince with this antibody on different species
other than human?
Thanks in advance.

Necat Yilmaz MD PhD
University of Mersin School of Medicine