[Histonet] IHC Zinc Fixative supplier/source

Cormier, Kathleen Kathleen.Cormier <@t> crl.com
Thu Oct 15 07:24:16 CDT 2009

Hello Netters,

I am searching for a vendor to supply IHC Zinc fixative. Not zinc
formalin. It's ALMOST like the BD Pharmingen IHC zinc fix, but contains
Zinc acetate too. We do not want to make it up in house though....it
contains calcium acetate, zinc acetate, zinc chloride and tris buffer. I
have searched the 'net and all I garnered was a head ache, there are so
many variations of zinc fixatives, and none are what we need. Any help
would be appreciated. Thank you!

Kathy Cormier

Histology Manager

Charles River Laboratories

251 Ballardvale Street

Wilmington, MA 01887

Ph: 781-222-6803

Fax: 978-988-8793

kathleen.cormier <@t> crl.com <BLOCKED::mailto:kathleen.cormier <@t> crl.com>

Experience the new www.criver.com <http://www.criver.com/>

Accelerating Drug Development. Exactly.

Notice - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. You must not
disclose this message to another party without Charles River's express
written consent. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it
for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this
message in error, please notify Charles River immediately, and delete it
from your system.