[Histonet] Re: Brain frozen sections

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 04:32:04 CDT 2009

HA!
excellent - I ran a neuropath lab for 8 years and we ALWAYS used smears - I
used to make the smears and stain the slide - by the time the Path go to the
lab all he had to do was read them!!
...but here it is different - they insist on frozens and my techs know that
most of the time there will be frezzing artefact
I will pass the message to them and then I will run and hide!! LOL ;D
thanks
greetings from the desert
Anne

--