[Histonet] Temp HTL available

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:42:07 CDT 2009

    Currently available for 2 week to 18 month assignments.  I am an AFIP
trained HTL with an MS in Biotechnology and 20+ years of experience in all
aspects of the Pathology laboratory, including 8+ years of travel.
Extensive IHC experience.  Sterling references.  I am the same technologist
that you would be getting from the nation's largest medical staffing
agency.  The only difference?  I can save you thousands on a standard 13
week assignment.  I am an individual, NOT an agency.