[Histonet] Pneumocystis Controls

Marshall, Kimberly Kimberly.Marshall <@t> ahss.org
Tue Oct 6 10:46:02 CDT 2009

Hello all

  Was hoping I could get some info on Pneumocystis Controls.  The
company I used to get them from has stopped preparing them, and the
couple of other companies I have checked with are in short supply, so
only selling to customers that buy from them already.  Any info would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance

Kimberly  Marshall HT (ASCP)

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting the material from any computer.