[Histonet] Leica Bond/Novocastra Reagents

Greg Dobbin gvdobbin <@t> ihis.org
Mon Oct 5 10:48:45 CDT 2009

Almost always receive on time. I can think of only one instance in a
year and a half where anything was on back order (it was an antibody).
Greg

Greg Dobbin, R.T.
Chief Technologist, Anatomic Pathology
Dept. of Laboratory Medicine,
Queen Elizabeth Hospital,
P.O. Box 6600
Charlottetown, PE    C1A 8T5
Phone: (902) 894-2337
Fax: (902) 894-2385

"I find that the harder I work, the
more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson

>>> Paula Lucas <plucas <@t> biopath.org> 10/5/2009 12:20 PM >>>
Hello,

We are considering the Leica Bond and their reagent rental or
acquisition option, and I have a question regarding back orders.

If anyone places an order through Leica for their Bond reagents
(novocastra), are there any problems with back orders on antibodies,
detection system and other reagents needed to run the Bond?  Or, do you
usually get the items right away?

Thank you,
Paula Lucas
Lab Manager