[Histonet] Re:Mosquito GI Tract

Stephen Peters M.D. petepath <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 14:32:00 CDT 2009

Hi Sara,

I would try to wrap the tissue placing it in the center of a piece of smooth lens paper carefully folding it so the tissue stays in place and can be easily and carfully unwrapped. Try to make a small packet not much too much larger than the tissue. If you
can use a drop of eosin on the tissue it will help see it. I would then wrap this
small envelope of lens paper in a second larger piece that will fit snugly into the casette
so that it will not move. Be very careful to unwrap the tissue the same way you wrapped it.

Stephen Peters M.D.
201 847 0052
Pathology Innovations, LLC
410 Old Mill Lane,