[Histonet] tissue control bank NSH

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:35:45 CDT 2009

Jodi,
Go to NSH.org site. The link at the
bottom takes you to this page. It can be found under About
NSH/Board/Committees/click on QC committee.

http://www.e-guana.net/organizations.php3?action=printContentItem&orgid=111&typeID=1162&itemID=17799William DeSalvo B.S. HTL(ASCP)
Chair Person
Quality Control Committee
wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com