[Histonet] Liver (control tissue for PAS/D)

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Wed Apr 15 08:31:37 CDT 2009

I know this might be a stupid reply but as it's just for PAS/D can't you
use animal liver? Why not pig's liver? Go to an slaughter house and get
fresh pig's liver and bingo (I assume pig glycogen is the same as
our's?)....... You could fry the residual with onions, very nice.

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation