[Histonet] FREE Resume Tune UPs and Exciting RELIA Exclusives in Nashville, Boston Suburbs, Ft. Lauderdale and Seattle!

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 24 11:18:24 CDT 2024

Hi Histopeeps!

How are you today? 😊 I hope you’re having a fantastic day!

It’s that time again!!!
RESUME TUNE-UPS and Exciting Opportunities! 🎉

Need a resume tune-up? I can help!
Just drop me an email at relia1 at earthlink.net with a copy of your resume,
and I’ll take a look at it FREE of charge! 📄✨

And here are some REALLY fantastic job opportunities!!!
My phone has been ringing off the hook since Labor Day! 📞

If you or anyone you know is interested in more details, reach out to me
ASAP on my cell at 407-353-5070 or toll-free at 866-607-3542, or email me at
relia1 at earthlink.net.

Remember
If you’re starting to budget for Christmas shopping, I pay a referral fee
if I place someone you refer to me. 🎁💸

Here are the current opportunities that I am most excited about:

Newest Hottest Opportunities:

*	TN: Nashville - HT/HTL - $10K sign-on plus relocation! 🏙️💰
*	MA: Boston Suburbs - Research AND Clinical! 🧪🏥
*	WA: Seattle - Derm and DAYS! 🌞🔬
*	FL: Ft. Lauderdale - Dermpath DAYS! 🌴🔬
*	AZ: Sierra Vista - Derm - Lead Tech 🌵🔬

Histopeeps!! my phone is ringing off the hook with new opportunities
nationwide, so let me know if you have another area in mind. 📞🌍

Remember, all of these positions are permanent and full-time with excellent
benefits. In most cases, clients are assisting with relocation and offering
sign-on bonuses! 💼✨

All of them are eager to interview and hire YOU! 🫵

Having Fun at in NOLA?  Continue the fun at home networking with your
fellow histopeeps in my Facebook Group:
www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists>

Thanks and have a great day!
Pam

​Right Time, Right Place, Right Move with RELIA!

Providing excellent service exclusively to the Histology Community!

Follow my hashtags to make your DAYS great and your career greater!

#2024NSHConvention

#ilovemyhistopeeps

#jobs4myhistopeeps

#histologyiscool