[Histonet] What Did YOU do on Your Summer Vacation and Do You Want to Go BACK?

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 12:32:24 CDT 2024

Hi Histopeeps! 🌞

How was your summer vacation? 🌴🏞️ Did you visit any place you’d love to
move to? 🏡

Whatever your dream destination, I can help make it a reality! ✨ There’s
still time this year to make that move, or we can plan for fall 🍂 or even
2025. 📅 I have opportunities in labs across the country, offering
drama-free, permanent full-time positions with excellent compensation 💰,
benefits, and relocation/sign-on bonuses! 💸

Current openings:

*	🧪 Histology Manager
*	🧬 Histology Supervisor
*	🔬 Lead Histology Tech
*	🧫 Histotechnician
*	🧫 Histotechnologist

Exciting locations:

*	🤠 TX: Lead a successful lab!
*	🌵 AZ: Lead Tech/Supervisor role
*	🏞️ VA: Up to $20K sign-on bonus!
*	🌴 FL: I’ll help with your FL license!
*	🌲 WA: Great growth opportunity!
*	🎸 TN: Histotech & Supervisor roles in Nashville!
*	🌵 AZ: Mohs Tech with an amazing doctor!
*	🧀 WI: Unique leadership role

New opportunities are coming in every day!

📞 Text/Call: (407) 353-5070 |

📧 Email: relia1 at earthlink.net <mailto:relia1 at earthlink.net>

or msg me directly on social media 📲

Join my Facebook group: Histotechnologists 📲

www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists>

Right Time, Right Place, Right Move with RELIA! 🚀

#Ilovemyhistopeeps

#histologyiscool

#histologylab

#histology