[Histonet] 100% ethanol in tissue processing

Curt Tague c.tague at pathologyarts.com
Wed May 29 14:16:14 CDT 2024

Hi all, stupid question (despite what all the college professors said, yes, I think there are some stupid questions and this is one of them, I should know)!

Someone dropped off a bunch of pure ethanol, they don't need it, I said I'd help dispose it... can't be used for processing can it? I seem to recall damaging some tissue many years ago when using ethanol... your thoughts?

Maybe just clean cycles on the processors...

Thanks,

Curt