[Histonet] vasculature staining in 3D

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Wed Mar 13 12:53:35 CDT 2024

Hi,
I have done retinal flat mounts to visualize vasculature with lectins and used chromagenic instead of fluoro.
Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953http://www.excaliburpathology.com

A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. - Klingon Proverb