[Histonet] Histology Opportunities

Stephanie L. Thompson SThompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com
Mon Jul 29 14:46:00 CDT 2024

Sonic Healthcare USA has a great opportunity in Port Charlotte, FL.

The lab is quickly growing so they will be moving into a new facility at the beginning of 2025. The slides are read digitally by remote pathologists, so no pathologists are on site.

Here is the link to apply:

https://shusa.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Port-Charlotte-FL/Histotechnician_REQ-027229

If you are looking to live in Utah, Reno, North Carolina, or just about anywhere in the US we have an opportunity.

Send me your resume along with the area you are interested in to:
sthompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.