[Histonet] Travel/Temp Histotech Needed in Colorado through October

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Sun Jul 28 12:22:21 CDT 2024

Hello-

I need a Temp Histotech for immediate Temporary/Travel Hire an hour North of Denver, CO. The hours are flexible but prefer 6am-2:30pm coverage M-F. Pay is negotiable, please contact me to work out the details if you are available. Thank you!

Ask me about our Laboratory Training Program, Government Services, Temporary or Permanent Staffing options!

Melissa Owens, CHP-ASA
Allied Search Partners, Founder and President
AN MRINETWORK MEMBER
Direct (Call) Line: 386 339 0839