[Histonet] The RELIA Histopeep Summer Splash 2024 is in full swing, and there’s still time to join the fun!

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 23 10:21:39 CDT 2024

🌞 Happy Tuesday, Histopeeps! 🌞

The RELIA Histopeep Summer Splash 2024 is in full swing, and there’s still
time to join the fun! Dive in and make a splash with your career!

Cool Off. Refresh. Revive. Your day and your career!

💼 Need help with your resume?
💼 Wondering about your next career move?
💼 Transitioning from travel to permanent work?

I’m here to help! All my services are free for my histopeeps!

Make a big splash with a new opportunity! I have openings in:

*	Mohs
*	Vendor Support
*	Diagnostics
*	GI
*	Derm
*	Leadership

Nationwide opportunities available in:

*	🌵 Texas: The Lone Star State, known for its vibrant cities and rich
history.
*	🌄 Virginia: Home to beautiful landscapes and a strong healthcare
sector.
*	🌴 Florida: The Sunshine State, famous for its beaches and warm
climate.
*	🌞 Arizona: Known for its desert scenery and sunny weather.
*	🌽 Illinois: The Land of Lincoln, with a mix of urban and rural
opportunities.
*	🏞️ Montana: Big Sky Country, perfect for those who love the
outdoors.
*	🌾 South Dakota: Known for its national parks and friendly
communities.
*	🌶️ New Mexico: The Land of Enchantment, with a unique cultural
heritage.
*	🎸 Tennessee: Home to music cities like Nashville and Memphis.
*	🍑 Georgia: The Peach State, offering a blend of city life and
southern charm.
*	🏁 Indiana: Known for its racing heritage and welcoming towns.
*	🧀 Wisconsin: The Dairy State, famous for its cheese and beautiful
lakes.

All positions are with top-tier histology employers offering excellent
compensation and relocation/sign-on bonuses up to $20K. I don’t work with
big box anonymous labs—you can find those on your own.

TRAVELERS! Is it time to consider returning to permanent work? I can help
you transition back smoothly.

If you or anyone you know is interested in these hot opportunities or a
position in another area, contact me!

📩 Message me on social media
📧 Email: relia1 at earthlink.net
📱 Call/Text: 407-353-5070

Stay cool, histopeeps! 🌊

#RELIASummerSplash2024 #Ilovemyhistopeeps #histologyiscool #histologylab
#histology #jobs4myhistopeeps #histologyjobs #histologycareers

🌞🧪🍦📱🔬🔍