[Histonet] microwave processing

ewj at pigs.ag ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Feb 14 21:36:52 CST 2024

We have a sakura VIP5 but we have been processing most
of our histopath with DIY-modified microwave and no xylene
for several years now.  We still use the old VIP5 in xylene mode
for large batches of stuff just to save labor time.

I have no idea what others do.

E. Wayne Johnson DVM
Enable AgTech
Beijing