[Histonet] Validation form for Sakura Tape Coverslipper

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:09:25 CDT 2024

Hello out there HistoPeeps:

I am reaching out to any of you who would be gracious enough to share your Validation Form for the Sakura Tape Coverslipper.  I do not have one in my files and would be in debt to you for your kindness.  We are getting a refurbished tape coverslipper in the next few days and I will need the Validation Form sooner than later.  I know Sakura now has on their website “Sakura University” which explains all the operations for their equipment, but I need a Validation form which they don’t have.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and have an awesome day!

Best regards,
Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Laboratory Manager at Golden State Dermatology
370 N Wiget Lane, Suite 250, Walnut Creek. CA 94598
(925) 278-7592 Ext: 10079
Mobil:: (408) 335-9994
Email: aallison at gsdermca.com <mailto:aallison at gsdermca.com>
Website: www.goldenstatedermatology.com <http://www.goldenstatedermatology.com/>