[Histonet] Bill DeSalvo and ASSIST Tracking

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:19:45 CDT 2024

Hi Histo Land:

Happy TGIF!  I have a quick question; I am trying to get a hold of Bill DeSalvo.  I wanted to ask him about interfacing ASSIST Tracking Software with our IntelliPath LIS.  I called his old cell number I had from over 15 years ago, but I think it isn’t any good any more.  Anybody want to share his current contact information?  Not sure if he is working at Quest Sonora anymore, or he retired.

If any of you in Histoland  are using these systems and want to chime in, please do.  Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Laboratory Manager at Golden State Dermatology
370 N Wiget Lane, Suite 250, Walnut Creek. CA 94598
Cell: (408) 335-9994
Email: aallison at gsdermca.com <mailto:aallison at gsdermca.com>
Website: www.goldenstatedermatology.com <http://www.goldenstatedermatology.com/>