[Histonet] Small Inexpensive Stainer for Special Stains

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Thu Sep 14 09:59:22 CDT 2023

Just a thought, but H&E stainers have multiple programs to code.
Having a second machine to use for specials would be an option.
Maybe even bring slides to water and use different rows of containers for different stains.
Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953http://www.excaliburpathology.com

A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. - Klingon Proverb