[Histonet] Trick or Treat? Open this email to find out! Exciting Exclusive Opportunities with premier companies offering up to 20K in sign on bonuses!!!

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 27 11:02:30 CDT 2023

Hi Histopeeps!

I hope you are having a great Friday!

TRICK or TREAT!!!!!

The TRICK is finding the right job opportunity for you.

The TREAT is with my help it can be relatively painless.

· I will help you with your resume,

· Coach you through the interview and offer process

· And refer you to positions based on the criteria you give me.

All of the positions I work with are permanent positions.

I work with some of the best facilities Nationwide.

My clients offer excellent compensation including:

>Competitive salaries

>Great benefits

>Relocation assistance/sign on bonuses.

And most important of ALL:

>A Great Team to work with!!

If the last thing you are thinking about NOW is job hunting

Save this email and let's talk after the holidays!

Histopeeps! Check it out!

Here are the locations for my Hottest Opportunities!

Ø My clients offer: Growth, Advancement, and Training!

Ø My clients are paying the SAME OR MORE than travel positions.

Ø All of these are permanent positions.

Ø All shifts, Full and part time available!

Here are the locations:

FL - Tampa, FL,

VA - Charlottesville, VA

TX - Houston, TX,

IL - Chicago, IL

AZ - Tucson, AZ

PA - Harrisburg, PA

GA - Atlanta, GA

GA - Brunswick, GA

AL - Birmingham, AL

WA - Wenatchee, WA

SC - Greenville, SC

LA - Lafayette, LA

HT/HTL or ASCP ELIG! Experienced/Entry level!

Up to 20K in sign on and relocation assistance!

If you or any of your friends would like more information on any of these
positions or if you would like to discuss opportunities in other areas or
future job searches please contact me. I would be more than happy to assist
you. You can reach me at 866-607-3542 or on my cell/text at 407-353-5070 or
at relia1 at earthlink.net <mailto:relia1 at earthlink.net>

Remember... It never hurts to keep an eye open,even if you are happy in your
present job.

Join my Facebook Group to share and see what your histopeeps are doing for
Halloween!

Here is the link:

www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists>

p.s. How are you celebrating Halloween?

I Hope You Have A Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks-Pam 407-353-5070

 relia1 at earthlink.net <mailto:relia1 at earthlink.net>

Right Time, Right Place, Right Move with RELIA!

Providing excellent service exclusively to the Histology Community!

#ilovemyhistopeeps

#jobs4myhistopeeps

#histologyiscool

#histologyjobs