[Histonet] Fixing and processing mouse eyeballs

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Thu Oct 12 13:50:06 CDT 2023

Hi,
I have done 10s of thousands of mice eyes, as well as other species, processed to paraffin in my career with no retinal detachment and enhanced IHC and ISH, but using my own method.

Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953http://www.excaliburpathology.com

A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. - Klingon Proverb