[Histonet] John Caggiano's passing

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Mon Nov 13 09:04:11 CST 2023

I just returned from a week off to see the notice of John Caggiano's passing.  My deepest condolences to his family and friends.  His unwavering commitment and support to the field of Histotechnology can't be understated.  RIP, you will be missed.
Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
HNL Laboratories for
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Ph: 215-938-3689
Fax: 215-938-2021
          Honesty
AccouNtability
    AgiLity
    CoLlaboration
  CoMpassion

***Please Note: Dec. 1, 2023, Redeemer Health will be updating its email domain from @holyredeemer . com to @redeemerhealth . org. Please alert your IT/cybersecurity team to ensure our new email domain is safe-listed.***

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Redeemer Health. Redeemer Health may monitor email traffic data.