[Histonet] Faded H&E tissue section

John Kiernan jkiernan at uwo.ca
Sat Nov 11 00:42:43 CST 2023

I found the Histo-Logic archive on one of Sakura's web pages. Lee Luna was the editor for several years. Nothing there before about 1980 periodic acid for re-working H&E. The archive is huge and many contributions look good.  See
https://www.sakuraus.com/getattachment/103878b9-9854-469d-8203-9d9b1c45d850/761
but bear in mind that this is from a company. It's not a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
John Kiernan.
= = =