[Histonet] John Caggiano’s passing

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:36:23 CST 2023

Dear HistoPeeps:
I have some sad news to share with the histology/pathology community. Joe Caggiano informed me Monday that his brother John passed away this last Sunday night.  John Caggiano, founder, President and CEO of Poly Scientific R & D Corp, died quietly in his sleep after a long illness. John and Poly Scientific were early and longtime supporters of NSH, (National Society for Histotechnologists). He was always supportive, generous, and it was a pleasure to spend time with him. John was a great friend and he will be greatly missed. RIP John.

Regards,
Akemi Allison-Tacha, BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)

Sent from my iPhone