[Histonet] Microcredentials for Histology

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Thu Nov 2 10:29:24 CDT 2023

Here! Here!
I sure would not want the pilot flying a plane I was on to have micro credentials.
Like, hey I learned how to raise the landing gear this week.
Standards should be raised, not doing just enough to get by.
In histology, all steps in totality create the final product.
I still think blocks and slides should be sent in as part of the registry, as we did in the past.
Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953http://www.excaliburpathology.com

A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. - Klingon Proverb