[Histonet] Room temperature optimal for Histology Lab

Michelle Bell mcokertx at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:54:02 CDT 2023

Unfortunately, there are no “best practices” for room conditions that I can find.  The only real standard is to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for reagents AND equipment.  There is a reference to ideal ranges on the FDA website, but it’s specifically refers to clinical labs. I look forward to hearing from others on this topic