[Histonet] Sections sticking to tweezers

Ken M kdean70 at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 10:27:01 CDT 2023

Can anyone tell me why my sections are sticking to my tweezers and turning into one long string of snot when I try to separate them? I have a good pair of curved stainless tweezers and I am trying both the front and the back and tapping sharply while allowing the tweezers to open at the separation point. I can separate one or two, then it sticks and pulls up 7 or 8 sections into one long slimy string. My water bath is set at 38.5 and I am sectioning at 4-5 m. Even when I go to 6 it still does it. Any ideas?

Ken