[Histonet] Histotech opportunity

Tom Walls Tom.Walls at propath.com
Fri May 5 12:25:35 CDT 2023

I'm down here in Dallas if anyone's looking for opportunities this way and we're also Sonic Healthcare Pathology Practice😊  How's it going in the Great NE Stephanie?

Thanks!

Tom Walls
Histology Manager | ProPath
ProPath (A Sonic Healthcare Anatomic Pathology Practice)
P 214.237.1792 | M 253.439.8402 | A 1355 River Bend Drive, Dallas, TX 75247

http://www.propath.com/