[Histonet] Who sells that block deparaffinizer dohickey that everyone has in their lab.

Paula Sicurello patpxs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:38:17 CST 2023

Ted Pella, Inc.  (Support small business)  they sell EM, and Histology items.

Paula Sicurello

  On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 5:19 AM, Karen Heckford CA-San Francisco via Histonet<histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:   I got mine through Thermo

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE

Lead Histology Technician

St. Mary's Medical Center

450 Stanyan St.

San Francisco, Ca. 94117

415-750-5751

karen.heckford@ <karen.heckford at dignityhealth.org>commonspirit.org

Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The
information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of
the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this document in error.  Any further
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us  immediately by reply email.  Thank you

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 3:04 PM Jay Lundgren via Histonet <
histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

> USE CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL

> Who sells that block deparaffinizer doohickey that everyone has in their
> lab.  What brand is it?  Leica?  I don't have one in front of me right now.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>      Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL (ASCP)
>

> Histotechs are the foot soldiers in the battle against Cancer.

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for transmission to (or receipt by) any unauthorized person(s). If you believe that you have received this email in error, do not read any attachments. Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.