[Histonet] unprocessed tissue and Excelsior AS issue

Andrew Horvath AHorvath at centpath.com
Fri Jun 30 13:41:02 CDT 2023

Hello all,

I have two things to address in this email.

First, I am trying to locate tissue that has not been processed so we can
use it for testing of our tissue processors.  Optimally it would be colon
but also esophagus as we are a GI lab.  Does anyone know where I can find
such tissue (in the US preferably)?

Second, we use the Epredia Excelsior AS processor and have run into issues
with the processing of tissue where portions of small biopsy specimens will
have sections that appear to not be processed.  It does not happen on every
specimen but is consistent enough we are trying to find solutions to this
problem.  Hence the non-processed tissue I am trying to locate.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Horvath, MBA, MA

Business Operations Manager

303-220-4369

Centennial Pathologists, PC

7346 South Alton Way, Suite 10-D

Centennial, CO 80112

Confidentiality Notice:

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, or confidential.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)