[Histonet] (no subject)

Kate Bummer kate.bummer at seqmatic.com
Thu Jun 22 10:38:20 CDT 2023

Help on how to program an artifact, aka, Miles Tissue Tek VIP 1000 tissue processor?

Hello All,

My company purchased the miles tissue tek vip 1000 tissue processor at an auction and I have a user manual that is not very useful in figuring out how to set up programs.  I was hoping to set up multiple programs but it looks like on the automatic it really only takes  1 program and you can set up start and end time but cannot set up multiple programs and would have to key in a new program every time.  That is ok and not my preferred situation as I've really only worked with a Leica ASP300S which of course is much newer and can store several programs.

Hoping someone has worked on one of these and may have a user guide that is more useful than the user manual I currently have (from 1986 : /  )

Please drop me a line if you have any info it would be much appreciated.